As a Software Engineer, who will be responsible for working with a team of engineers in designing, development, testing, and deployment of a range of products on web and mobile platforms. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, excellent project execution skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
About the Role
- Software Engineer will handle development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Good understanding of Cards & Payments Domain.
- Accomplishes engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Able to support technical issue raised by the departments in the company.
What are we looking for?
- Must have good analysis or problem-solving skills
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Must have good communication skills. Facilitates team and client meetings effectively. Holds regular status meetings with development team.
- Must be willing to work late hours/weekends to meet deliverables.
- Good Knowledge in ISO 8583 message structure, Visa and Mastercard transactions.
- Should have knowledge of RDBMS and use of SQL
- Should be able to communicate and enforce standard coding practices/ guidelines, experience in Code Reviews [manual or using automated tools], Unit Testing Tool JUNIT, Configuration Management Tool and Release Management/ Deployment.
Eligible candidates can send your updated CV to email@example.com