Initiate the Installation
- Visit the Mobi page on the Shopify App Store: https://apps.shopify.com/mobi
- Click Add app.
- If you aren’t logged in, Shopify will prompt you to log in, please do so.
- If you have multi-stores on your account, Shopify will ask you which store you’d like to install Mobi onto. Make the selection and enter your Shopify-specific store URL. (This is the URL that Shopify gives you, and it contains “.myshopify.com”. For example: “https://store-name.myshopify.com”
Authorising the Payments App.
The page automatically redirects you to Shopify’s authorisation screen to authorise the Payments App installation. To do this:
- Click Install app on the Shopify screen showing the Mobi App.
Fill the respective credential provided (refer table 1.1)
- You’re redirected to the Mobi Dashboard where you can key in the Credentials.
FIELD TEST LIVE Payment Mode Sandbox Live Merchant Login ID ezyway001 Will be provided Mobi API Key b07ad9f31df158edb188a41f725899bc Will be provided
Activating the App
Continue to check the payment transactions for testing use the test card details (refer Table 1.2 and Table 1.3)Table 1.2
Card Number CCV Exp Date 5453010000095323 123 12/23Table 1.3 Bank Type Bank Name User Id Password Retail SBI BANK A 1234 1234
On this page
- Initiate the Installation
- Authorising the Payments App
- Fill the respective credential
- Activating the App