1) By accepting the Mobi Quotation(“Quotation”), you are bound to terms in this Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) and the Merchant Agreement, simultaneously. You accept and agree with us and are bound by the terms and conditions as imposed by Mobi and/or our Acquirer, from time to time.
3) This T&C covers and is applicable to all Mobi products & services (“Mobisolution”) stipulated in the Quotation you have accepted, which includes but is not limited to the following:
(ii) EZYWIRE Plus (EZYWIRE+)
(iv) EZYLINK Lite
(vi) EZYMOTO VCC
(ix) EZYREC Plus (EZYREC+)
4) Unless stated in the Quotation, most plans are not with a contractual period. This agreement can be prematurely terminated at any time by either party giving one month (1) notice to the other party.
5) Should you choose to opt for the zero-setup fee up-front, Mobi shall bill you upon go-live, and the setup fee is to be deducted from settlement proceeds, accordingly. The “zero-setup fee up-front” is subject to availability.
6) No refund shall be made for any of the above services. However, if the application is rejected by Mobi for whatsoever reason, Mobi shall return the amount paid after deducting a processing fee of RM200.00 (Ringgit Malaysia Two Hundred).
7) The welcome letter about the information on your Mobisolution account will be sent to you by email. Your acceptance of the welcome letter indicates the commencement and activation of your Mobisolutions account.
8) Mobi reserves the rights to:
a) suspend your service, if your account has been inactive and/or had no transaction activity and/or where no settlement proceeds were paid to you by Mobi in a consecutive of thirty (90) days without payment card transaction, but there is no inactive period for other payment methods. A fee of RM200.00 (Ringgit Malaysia One Hundred) shall be charged for the reactivation of the card payment service upon its suspension.
|Payment Method||Inactive (in Days)|
Debit / Credit Card (Visa & MasterCard)
|Other payment methods:
-wallet (Boost, GrabPay)
|No inactive period|
b) if the card payment of your account has been suspended for more than thirty (30) days, you are required to submit a new application and may require paying the setup fee again.
c) to withhold any payment to you, and/or fund or create a reserve account and at Mobi’s sole discretion, if Mobi, our acquirer, bank, and /or, e-wallet operators believe that the transaction involved or concerned is invalid, fraudulent, counterfeit, suspicious, used for illegal and/or wrongful purposes and/or is a prohibited payment transaction as stipulated in the Merchant Agreement. You shall not submit to Mobi any payment transaction that you know or should have known to be fraudulent, counterfeit, suspicious, and/or wrongful purposes and/or is a prohibited payment transaction.
9) A fee will be imposed for each onsite technical support (subject to availability) as follows:
a) Within Kuala Lumpur and Selangor RM100.00 (Ringgit Malaysia One hundred);
b) Other areas within Peninsular Malaysia RM200.00 (Ringgit Malaysia Two Hundred);
c) Sabah and Sarawak RM500.00 (Ringgit Malaysia Five Hundred).
10) By subscribing to any of the EZYWIRE plans, you agree and accept that:
a) is your responsibility to ensure that every payment card transaction is authorized by PIN entry.
b) If the approved sales receipt is not authorized by PIN entry or there is any discrepancy, our Acquirer and/or the Card Association has the right to withhold the remittance of such payment and you are to indemnify us and/or Acquirer for any loss which may be suffered because of such negligence of yours.
c) The request for the thermal paper rolls for the physical receipt is at your own cost. Subject to stock availability, Mobi could provide 10 paper rolls (1 carton) at a cost of RM50.00
d) In any event, as the EZYWIRE mPOS Reader and EZYWIRE Plus Card Terminal will be in your possession, you shall be responsible for the loss of the device for whatever reason.
e) You also agree that should you require Mobi to replace the Device if it is lost, misplaced, or mishandled for any reasons whatsoever, Mobi shall provide EZYWIRE mPOS Reader at a replacement cost of RM550.00 (Ringgit Malaysia Five Hundred Fifty) per unit and EZYWIRE Plus Card Terminal at a replacement cost of RM1000.00 (Ringgit Malaysia One Thousand) per unit.
f) Both EZYWIRE mPOS Reader and EZYWIRE Plus Card Terminal come with a warranty of 1 year from your Mobisolutions account activation date, for manufacturing defects only throughout the subscription period, if any. We may repair or replace the device or its component during this period.
g) The EZYWIRE mPOS Reader or EZYWIRE Plus Card Terminal will be in your possession, you shall be responsible for all loss, damages, or malfunctions. You also agree that Mobi shall not be responsible and/or liable to replace the EZYWIRE mPOS Reader and/or EZYWIRE Plus Card Terminal for any reasons whatsoever, including reasons of incompatibility with your mobile device(s).
11) By subscribing to any of the EZYWAY plans, you agree and accept that:
a) You shall at your costs and expenses, from time to time, integrate and/or upgrade your systems to follow, comply with, and/or be compatible with the latest specifications, format, and requirements in the API document provided by Mobi to ensure the connectivity of the system with the API specification.
b) You shall notify Mobi in the event of any failure of connectivity.
c) Mobi shall provide a new or updated version of API specification to you, whenever Mobi deems it necessary, including and not limited for the purpose of system integration, upgrading, or improvement.
12) By subscribing to any of the EZYMOTO and/or EZYMOTO VCC plans, you agree and accept that:
a) You shall obtain written consent and authorization from the cardholder to charge any payment card transaction except virtual payment cards provided by online travel marketplace such as Agoda, Booking.com, etc. The written authorization shall include the following information:
(i) name of the cardholder
(ii) identification number of the cardholder
(iii) contact details of the cardholder
(iv) card last four (4) digits of the card
(v) the name of the card issuer
(vi) purpose or description of the transaction
(vii) consent from the cardholder if the cardholder is paying on behalf of another person
b) you shall obtain authorization or consent from the cardholder prior perform the transaction, you shall provide all the above-written authorization or consent to Mobi as per the request.
c) Mobi and/or our Acquirer has the right to withhold the remittance of such payment if you failed to provide a complete written authorization to Mobi or are suspected as fraudulent or dispute by the cardholder, and you are to indemnify us and/or Acquirer for any losses which may be suffered because of such negligence of yours including chargeback.
13) By subscribing to EZYAUTH, you understand, agree and accept that:
b) the availability of the pre-authorization function (EZYAUTH) is subject to approval at the discretion of Mobi and/or our acquirer.
c) EZYAUTH utilizes the pre-authorization function to initiate a temporary hold of a specific amount of the available balance on a credit or debit card until you perform a “sales completion” of which the actual amount charged shall be posted to the cardholder’s account. Therefore, if a pre-authorization is voided or cancelled, there is no payment to refund as is pre-authorization not an actual charge.
d) all pre-authorization is subject to the card issuer’s policy and its validity and the cancellation period is determined by the card issuer, which generally is thirty-one (31) days for Hotel & Lodging and Car Rental business and other businesses will be seven (7) days according to the card brands’ rules. If the pre-authorization become invalid which may be due to the cancellation period has expired or lapsed,
i) you shall be unable to perform “sales completion”, void, or cancel the transaction.
ii) You are required to diligently monitor the validity and the cancellation period of any pre-authorization performed by yourself as Mobi has no power or rights to request, extend or amend the card issuer’s policy on the validity and cancellation period.
iii) As a result, your customer is required to check and resolve this matter with their respective card issuer for any “pending charges” (pre-authorization).
e) All EZYAUTH is subject to a fee (EZYAUTH fee) of RM1.00 per transaction or 1.00% of the transaction amount, whichever is higher. This EZYAUTH fee is NOT a Merchant Discount Rate (MDR). The usage of EZYAUTH still counts even if
i) you may have performed a “sales completion”, or
ii) you may have voided or canceled the pre-authorization, or
iii) the pre-authorization is expired/lapsed.
f) the EZYAUTH fee shall be incorporated into the MDR for EZYAUTH transactions with “sales completion”, while for EZYAUTH transactions that have been voided, canceled, become invalid or expired/lapsed, you shall be invoiced by Mobi at the end of each calendar month.
g) the EZYAUTH feature shall be disabled and its access will be removed from your account if you have an overdue for three (3) consecutive months.
h) All the EZYAUTH fees shall be automatically due on the date of the invoice and Mobi shall deduct from any of your settlement proceeds to offset this EZYAUTH fee.
14) You agree and accept that any reversal or refund of any payment card transaction, FPX, and e-wallet transaction are performed on your behalf or for you. Mobi will not refund to you the MDR or any part thereof that it had deducted from the earlier payment made to you, you are required to fund the full amount of the transaction before the reversal or refund could be processed.
15) The availability of other payment methods such as e-wallet and FPX online banking facilities may be approved by the respective e-wallet operators and/or banks separately and may be made available later into your account. Limitation such as transaction amount limit is subject to the policy of PayNet and the respective banks or e-wallet operators.
16) Daily Transaction Limit (DTL) as set out in the welcome letter is for payment card transactions only, and any application for a higher Daily Transaction Limit (DTL) is subject to approval at the discretion of Mobi and/or our Acquirer, from time to time.
17) Mobi shall not be responsible for any service interruption or incompatibility of your system or any reason whatsoever, including non-compliance with the latest technical specifications, version, format, system, or hardware requirement.
18) All Fees, Charges, and Settlement(s) periods for the proceeds pay-out are according to the Quotation.
19) You agree to pay us such a sum as shall be determined by us in our discretion for potential loss resulting from any reversal, refunds, chargeback, or contentious/disputed/fraudulent transaction(s) immediately when notified to do so by us.
20 )You shall indemnify us and/or our Acquirer for any claim, demand, legal action, or penalty being made or imposed by any third party or authority against us due to your/your representative’s/employee’s negligent, wrongful, or fraudulent conduct in respect of our contractual relationship.